1 tbsp ketchup
2 tbsp brown sugar
1⁄4 cup vinegar
1 1⁄2 cups whole-wheat or gluten-free breadcrumbs
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into long, thin strips
- Preheat oven to 375° F (190 ° C).
- Using Piano Wire Whisk, whisk 1 tbsp Buffalo Wings Seasoning with ketchup, brown sugar, and vinegar.
- Mix remaining Seasoning with breadcrumbs.
- Dip chicken strips into sauce and roll in breadcrumb mixture. Place on a Sheet Pan lined with a Sheet Pan Liner, or on a crisper.
- Bake, turning once half way through, until golden brown, approximately 20 minutes.
Make a day before your party. Simply reheat and eat.
Try using light and crunchy Panko prepared breadcrumbs from your grocery store.
Serving Suggestion: These are even more delicious dunked in prepared Epicure Creamy Ranch Dip.