1 can (19 oz/540 ml) brown lentils, rinsed and drained
1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
1 egg, beaten
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups quick-cooking oats
2⁄3 cup shredded coconut
1⁄3 cup bran cereal
1⁄4 cup brown sugar
1⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, optional
1 - 2 tbsp Cocoa Crunch Whole Food Topper, to top
- Preheat oven to 350° F (180° C).
- Place a lightly oiled Perfect Petites on a Sheet Pan.
- In a food processor, blend together first four ingredients.
- In a bowl, mix together next six ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients to food processor and pulse mixture until all ingredients are just combined.
- Mix in chocolate chips, if desired.
- Sprinkle whole food sprinkle in each cavity and divide mixture evenly on top. Press in lightly. Bake for 15–20 minutes.
- When cool to the touch, flip mold onto Sheet Pan and twist to pop out granola bars.