2⁄3 cup unsalted butter, lightly melted
1⁄3 cup low-fat milk
3 tsp vanilla extract
2 1⁄2 cups icing sugar
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tbsp baking powder
3⁄4 cup unsalted butter, softened
1 cup sugar
1⁄2 cup low-fat milk, divided
1 tsp vanilla extract
Tutti Fruity Whole Food Topper, to garnish
- Using Piano Wire Whisk, whisk all ingredients until smooth. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400° F (205°C).
- In a bowl, using Piano Wire Whisk, whisk first 4 ingredients.
- In a second bowl, using an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Slowly mix in dry mixture and milk in batches: 3 batches dry; 2 batches milk mixed with vanilla extract. Be careful not to over mix.
- Using a basting brush, lightly brush Mini Donut Mold with vegetable oil. Pipe or spoon dough into Mini Donut Mold, filling wells 2⁄3 full. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Bake until a toothpick comes out clean, approximately 12–15 minutes.
- Dip each doughnut completely in glaze. Place on a cooling rack. Top with Whole Food Sprinkle and let glaze set before serving, approximately 5 minutes.